Sunday, October 24, 2010

I write about my days that have passed here in New Zealand

I here three month ago  for study
study English language at Unitec it was my start in July and it was in winter. I was with me my wife and my kids ,However the weather very cold . I was feeling very happy because my family and I we wanted to see Auckland. After that we wanted to see Beauty of the nature of New Zealand ,despite the cold weather you take out me and my family for shopping and to see the City every weeknd . I will write something about first day at Unitec.  I began my first day with an orientation with my student advisor, after that we had aplacement test to check our English level.
I will writ about daily routine . I always  sleep in the evening at 10  every day then get up in the morning at 7 after tak a shower breakfast then I go to Unitec at 8 . I go my class from 8.30 until 10.20 every day. I often talk with my friends between class. I some time sat in computer lab I always after finish class study go  fot my kids and eat lunsh. I'm playing  foofbal theas day now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm playing foofbal theas day now.
    I'm playing football these days.

    I play football (every day/week). Last week, this week, next week. Past, present AND future --

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing to think about...

    I here three month ago for study

    I arrived three months ago to study. (past simple) Or,

    I have been here for three months. (present perfect)

    ReplyDelete