In fact it was a beautiful day not forget that day has surprising the beauty of New Zealand and I see her from the plane before the plane landed of the airport . We arrived to Auckland airport on Friday at 1.00 pm. My friends were waiting us, my friends are waving their hands from the balcony of the airport building. They all welcomed us we have been very excited to see Auckland. It was a comfortable trip. They took us to the city centre in order to us a place to living
After driving for 40 minutes we found a nice Furnished apartment the middle of the city, after I relaxed and unpacked my bags, I went downstairs and talked to the manager about the rules and security of the building . As soon as we settled in our new apartment, we visited the Saudi consulate to complete all other requirements.
After that, I went shopping to buy some qroceries and things we needed at home. It was the weather very cold addition to that it was raining sky. During the touring in the city saw a lot. such as, landscapes, the streets where they are different for my country, drive a car different here about Saudi Arabia, and in my point of view. I think thatThis requires leadership skill .
At the same time .we all felt very tired at the end of the day but we were very excited to be in New Zealand land. However I was worried about my language test whereby was start my first day learn English at Unitec the next Monday.
Mohammed Mousa Alshahrani
No comments:
Post a Comment