Tuesday, September 28, 2010

write about my first week in New Zealand

Firstly, I began my my first week in New Zea land with an  orientation  with my student adviser. After that, we had a placement lest to check  our  English  level. Next, we finished the computer lo gin  issues and I went and found  an apartment for my family and as soon as we settled in our new a apartment, we visited the Saudi counsel ate to complete all  we other requirements. After that I went shopping to buy groceries and things we needed at home. Then started   my first day learning English at Unitec.  

2 comments:

  1. You use the past simple tense correctly!

    Only small grammar/spelling mistakes:

    our new a apartment -- our new apartment

    placement lest -- placement test

    when you finish writing, read it again carefully. You should always check your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mohammed,

    I'm happy to have you in my class this term. Study hard and keep up the good work!

    Cheers,
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete